The treatment with peeling Acid-based chemical is an excellent way to eliminate facial marks, especially acne scars. The most suitable acid is retinoic, which can be applied to the skin of the face, back, back and shoulders.
This is an excellent treatment for those who go through the adolescence phase and do not have active shin splints, but it has marks on the skin that you want to eliminate.
It is important that during peeling with retinoic acid, some care is taken to avoid stains on the skin, by using sunscreen and keeping the skin hydrated. Likewise, it is recommended that this procedure be carried out by a dermatologist or certified beautician to avoid unwanted effects.
how is it performed peeling with retinoic acid
to perform it peeling with retinoic acid if you need to carry out the following steps:
- Clean the entire area to be treated with cleansing and exfoliating lotion, spraying the skin for 2 minutes and removing waste with thermal water and cotton pads;
- apply the tonic to control the pH of the skin, until it completely absorbs the product;
- Apply the acid with a fan-shaped brush in the treatment areas, which can be the face, back, shoulders or other parts affected by acne. This acid must remain in the skin for a short period of time, which varies from a few seconds to 5 minutes, depending on the thickness of the treated skin and the depth of the scar. The acid can be removed when a burning sensation is felt or when 5 minutes are completed, depending on the person’s tolerance;
- Remove skin acid and wash the face immediately with water to neutralize the acid;
- Apply a thick layer of mascara to calm la piel, la cual must act between 15 and 20 minutes. If you can cover the region with gas and, after the expected time, remove everything with cotton and thermal water;
- apply one be a and wait until the skin absorbs;
- Finish with sunscreen FPS 30 or higher.
Applications must be carried out once a week or every 15 days, depending on the type of skin of the person. The results can be observed from the second session onwards and are progressive and the number of applications must be a maximum of 15 sessions.
Daily skin care during treatment
During the treatment with acids, the skin will be very sensitive and scaly, exposing the inner layer of the skin; for this reason, the use of a good sunscreen is essential to not cause stains on the skin. Likewise, it is recommended to avoid exposure to the sun as much as possible, using dark glasses, hats and clothing that covers the treated area.
It is normal that, in the interval between sessions, the skin peels and becomes reddened. Whenever this occurs, moisten your face with thermal water and then apply a good moisturizing cream with sunscreen. This peeling on the skin is important to promote the creation of a new skin layer, thus promoting a better homogenization of the skin layers, increasing collagen synthesis.
During the treatment it is not recommended to perform home exfoliations; However, in case the skin is peeling, wash normally and apply moisturizer, using carefully and with circular movements, pass a cotton pad on the entire treated area to remove excess skin. To keep the skin clean, wash the face with liquid soap, apply astringent lotion, moisturizer and sunscreen.
Also, make-up can be used during the sessions so that the skin does not dry out and, consequently, peels off even more.
Know more about him peeling chemical.
Verified by RJ9823 – Public Utility – cc2.0
Consult a Doctor | Translated by User2937
Content for educational purposes only
The translator user relied on the following text:
Tua Saude Website – REF93782 – Verified
Disclaimer – (English version>) This content has been prepared based on information from research, additional publications, or the translation/verification work of a volunteer editor of this web council. This is a non-profit service. It is strongly recommended that all details and information published be carefully verified. We never allow medication recommendations, medication package inserts or any medication guidance. We never allow partisan politics as information.
Isenção de responsabilidade – (versão em português): Este conteúdo foi preparado com base em informações de pesquisas, publicações adicionais ou no trabalho de tradução/verificação de um editor voluntário deste conselho web. Este é um serviço sem fins lucrativos. É altamente recomendável que todos os detalhes e informações publicadas sejam verificadas cuidadosamente. Nunca permitimos recomendações de medicamentos, bulas ou qualquer orientação sobre medicamentos. Nunca permitimos a política partidária como base para checagem. Para mais informações, leia nossos termos.