Lazarzamora is the fruit of a medicinal plant, commonly called morera, which has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Your towels can be used as a home remedy for the treatment of osteoporosis and menstrual cramps.
This fruit can be consumed fresh, afterwards or in juices that can be used to treat diarrhea and inflammation in the vocal cords. This can usually be purchased in supermarkets, municipal markets and natural products stores. Your scientific name is Rubus fruticosus.
The consumption of zarzamora could provide several benefits for health, these are:
- Favor weight loss, due to its diuretic and intestinal regulatory capacity; However, for this benefit to last, it is important that the consumption of this fruit is associated with the practice of exercise and a balanced diet;
- Decrease inflammation, due to its anti-inflammatory properties;
- Prevent aging and strengthen the immune system, pues are rich in antioxidants;
- Relieve menstrual cramps, for this you need to consume 2 cups of this fruit a day
- Aid in the treatment of the mucous membranes of the mouth, throat and skin inflammations;
- Helping in the treatment of infections, due to its antibacterial properties.
Asimismo, la zarzamora is able to normalize blood pressure and improve cholesterol levels, thus reducing the risk of heart diseases; It also serves to control glucose, prevent arthrosis, osteoporosis and obesity, and stimulate memory.
Properties of la zarzamora
La zarzamora silva has diuretic, antidiarrheal, antioxidant, intestinal regulating, healing, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. Asimism, it is rich in minerals and hierro, essential substances for good blood circulation.
The following table shows the nutritional information of 100 g of zarzamora:
|components||Quantities in 100 g of zarzamora|
|Retinol (Vitamin A)||10 mcg|
|Vitamin C||18 mg|
How to use la zarzamora
The properties of the zarzamora can be found in other parts of the plant, including the days, the flowers, the fruits and the most used roots.
- Té de hojas de zarzamora: put 1 cup of dried hojas de morera in 1 cup of water, soaking and letting it rest for 10 minutes. Use it, paste and drink 2 cups a day to treat diarrhea and menstrual cramps, or apply it directly to the wounds to facilitate healing. In addition, this is also an excellent home remedy for herpes.
- yoke of zarzamora: Dissolve 100 g of zarzamora in 1 cup of water. Drink without necklace.
- zarzamora tincture: put in an oscura bottle 500 ml of vodka and 150 g of dried zarzamora beans. Leave to rest for 14 days, shaking the mixture 2 times a day. Place, paste and place the mixture in a dark glass container lejos de la luz and el calor. To take, just dilute 1 teaspoon of this tincture in a well of water and drink it. It is recommended to take 2 doses a day, one in the morning and another in the evening.
This yoke of zarzamora is indicated to help in the treatment of osteoporosis; however, when it is warmed up and sweetened with miel, it can be used to treat snoring, inflammation of the vocal cords and tonsillitis.
Side effects and contraindications
La zarzamora should be consumed in moderation, as large amounts of this fruit can cause diarrhea. Asimism, the tea of hojas de zarzamora should not be ingested during embarazo.
Verified by RJ9823 – Public Utility – cc2.0
Consult a Doctor | Translated by User2937
Content for educational purposes only
The translator user relied on the following text:
Tua Saude Website – REF93782 – Verified
Disclaimer – (English version>) This content has been prepared based on information from research, additional publications, or the translation/verification work of a volunteer editor of this web council. This is a non-profit service. It is strongly recommended that all details and information published be carefully verified. We never allow medication recommendations, medication package inserts or any medication guidance. We never allow partisan politics as information.
Isenção de responsabilidade – (versão em português): Este conteúdo foi preparado com base em informações de pesquisas, publicações adicionais ou no trabalho de tradução/verificação de um editor voluntário deste conselho web. Este é um serviço sem fins lucrativos. É altamente recomendável que todos os detalhes e informações publicadas sejam verificadas cuidadosamente. Nunca permitimos recomendações de medicamentos, bulas ou qualquer orientação sobre medicamentos. Nunca permitimos a política partidária como base para checagem. Para mais informações, leia nossos termos.